All shooters must become thoroughly familiar with official range rules, range procedures and range commands.
- Shooting hours are daylight to sunset except for scheduled events.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages allowed on the property.
- Treat all firearms as if they were loaded. Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direct at all times.
- Actions of uncased firearms should be kept open except on the firing line, ready to fire. Loaded firearms may not be removed from the firing line or other designated firing areas.
- All firearms will be unloaded immediately upon command “cease fire”, regardless of when the command is given.
- All inexperienced shooters should be accompanied by an experienced shooter, and anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Loud and abusive language will not be permitted.
- All shooters, when through shooting, WILL clean up the range area of all targets, materials and trash. Use trash receptacles.
- Destroying or damaging club property will be grounds for immediate dismissal from the club.
- No shooting of wildlife is permitted on range property.
- All vehicles must stay on the roads and designated parking areas.
- Gate must be kept locked except during organized events. During these events the signs designating the event must be hung on the range entrance sign.
- Targets: The ONLY objects that may be shot at on the range property are removable targets furnished by you or designated targets furnished by the club. Glass targets are forbidden. Any safe plinking type target that is set on the ground must be placed no more than 5′ forward of target hanger posts and not in line with any post so that a bullet will not hit or ricochet into a target hanger post.
- All dogs shall be kept on a leash, except when in vehicle.
- Eye and ear protection required at all times on or near the firing range.
- All children will NOT be left unsupervised. You are all welcome to bring your children but you are responsible for them and they must not be left unattended or unsupervised.
- No shotgun shooting on the rifle range or rifle shooting on the pistol range except 22 rim fire.